Sanskrit learning

aklujkar at unixg.ubc.ca aklujkar at unixg.ubc.ca
Tue Jul 4 17:55:35 UTC 1995

Since Mr. Srinivasan Kalyanaraman has drawn attention to materials which
can be used for learning Sanskrit at home, I should mention that my
_Sanskrit : an Easy Introduction to an Enchanting Language_ is also
designed in such a way as to enable one to study Sanskrit on one's own (but
it does not constitute a correspondence course or preclude use as a
classroom textbook).  The basic information about SEL is as follows: Three
printed volumes (total 674 pp.) plus five ninety-minute audio cassettes.
First  print 1992. Reprint 1994.  Available from: Svadhyaya
Publications,5346 Opal Place, Richmond, B.C., Canada V7C 5B4.  Tel.
604-274-5353.  Price of the entire set including surface mailing cost:
Canadian $70.00 in Canada and US$70.00 outside Canada.

Ashok Aklujkar, Professor, Department of Asian Studies, University of B.C.,
Vancouver, B.C., Canada V6T 1Z2.