search for works on Amre.dita

cejka at praha1.ff.cuni.cz cejka at praha1.ff.cuni.cz
Tue Feb 21 17:47:39 UTC 1995

Dear members,

I am looking for any bibliographical references of articles etc. dealing
with the sanskrit (and particularly Vedic) amre.ditas (iterative compounds).
I have read Delbrueck, Wackernagel which say a bit more about it, and then
only brief words in Whitney's, MacDonell's, Thumb-Hauschild's grammars. It
is especially difficult for me to find out whether anybody recently
published some further opinions on this topic or other material than what
was collected by Collitz.

  Thanks for any info on this topic

Jakub Cejka, student of indology, Prague
cejka at praha1.ff.cuni.cz