CSX font on Windows

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Tue Aug 15 15:28:24 UTC 1995

	This is a question for computer wizzards on the list.  While using
my CSX compatible ManjushreeCSX font on MS Word (version 6) on Windows, I
am unable to display ascii 160.  This is not a problem with Microsoft
Write.  Does anyone know of a way to get MS Word on Windows to display
this ascii code.
	I have now moved my Madhushree Devanagari font to Windows.  On MS
Word, I have created enough "shortkeys" to make the job entering Nagari
easy.  However, I would like some device at the level of Windows, rather
than be dependent on MS Word.  Any suggestions!
	Third question, if you are still awake.  On my Mac fonts, I can
make use of even the upper ascii codes for characters.  Is there a way to
access these upper ascii characters on a Windows-based word-processor?
	That should be enough for the day.
		All the best,
				Madhav Deshpande