CSX font on Windows

kellner at ue.ipc.hiroshima-u.ac.jp kellner at ue.ipc.hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Wed Aug 16 01:37:30 UTC 1995

Madhav Deshpande wrote:
>	I have now moved my Madhushree Devanagari font to Windows.  On MS
>Word, I have created enough "shortkeys" to make the job entering Nagari
>easy.  However, I would like some device at the level of Windows, rather
>than be dependent on MS Word.  Any suggestions!

If I may add a constant nagging question (or demand) of mine - I am looking
for a device in Windows which enables one to allocate whatever characters of
whatever font to whatever keystroke (alt+whatever, ctrl+whatever) I want.
Just a flexible Windows-keyboard-editor. Does such a thing exist?

Birgit Kellner
Institute for Indian Philosophy
University of Hiroshima