Help: Sanskrit professors...

vmurthy at informix.com vmurthy at informix.com
Thu Apr 6 06:15:39 UTC 1995

        Need Info. about Sanskrit professors in US universities.

 "Sanskrit coversation" is a fast growing  movement in India, started by
 Hindu Sewa Pratishtana. With a very innovative teaching techniques, they
 teach how to speak in Sanskrit in 10 days( 2 hrs/day ). In Karnataka state in
 India, in many villages, more than 80% people interact in Sanskrit on a daily
 basis!

 We want to link Sanskrit professors in US universities to Hindu Sewa
 Pratishtana, so that these new techniques could be used to make Sanskrit
 a living language.

 If you have Sanskrit professors in your university, please send me their
 Name, phone #, email, mailing address and any other details. Whatever info
 you can gather or any pointers  will be very useful.

 Send them to: vmurthy at informix.com
 Phone : (415) 962-0760

 Thanks
 Venkatesh