None

Akihiko Akamatsu g78492a at kyu-cc.cc.kyushu-u.ac.jp
Tue Jun 7 18:20:10 UTC 1994

On Tue, 7 Jun 1994 04:03:07 BST  Jonathan.Silk wrote:

> Two questions, easy one first:
> Some time ago Prof. Wezler wrote a piece on the Four Noble
> Truths and medical paradigms.  Where was this published?
> Has anyone else written about medical paradigms for Buddhist
> teachings (not mentioned by Wezler -- if I can find his paper
> I can read his notes).

  Wezler, A: On the Quadruple Division of the Yogazaastra, the
  Caturvyuuhatva of the Cikitsaazaastra and the 'Four Noble Truths'
  of the Buddha. (Studies in the PaataJjalayogazaastravivaraNa II).
  In: Indologica Taurinensia, Vol. XII (1984), pp.289-337.

Akihiko Akamatsu
Departement of Philosophy (Indology)
Kyushu University
e-mail: g78492a at kyu-cc.cc.kyushu-u.ac.jp