New publication:Aksayamatinirdesa

jens.braarvig at inl.uio.no jens.braarvig at inl.uio.no
Mon Jan 31 15:24:52 UTC 1994

Members of indology <indology at liverpool.ac.uk>
Hereby I wish to draw the attention of the members to my recent publication

Aksayamatinirdesasutra.
Vol. 1: Edition of extant manuscripts with an index. (bKa' 'gyur version,
Dunhuang fragments, Sanskrit fragments, 290 p., ISBN: 82-560-0916-0)
Vol. 2: The Tradition of Imperishability in Buddhist Thought (Introduction,
translation, Tibetan text of Aksayamatinirdesatika, cxxxii + 591 p., ISBN:
82-560-0917-9)
Solum Forlag, Oslo, 1993, each vol. $ 39.

Jens Braarvig

Dr. philos. Jens Braarvig
Avdeling for religionshistorie
Institutt for kultur og samfunnsfag