Disk quota

Chris Wooff C.Wooff at liverpool.ac.uk
Tue Nov 23 12:52:49 UTC 1993

I administer the Indology list. All rejected mail which can't get
delivered to any of you gets sent back to me so that I am aware of
possible problems. I'm getting a lot of mail rejected by sites which
implement 'quotas' on their systems. This means that the site rejects all
mail messages to users whose mailbox size exceeds some locally defined
limit.

If you are at one of these sites then can you please try to ensure that
you leave sufficient space for incoming mail. By talking to your local
Computer Centre staff you may even be able to have this limit increased.
The consequences of doing nothing are that *any* mail to you (not just
from Indology) will not be delivered. In addition by addressing problems
with your quotas you will help reduce the cost of managing the Indology
list.

Thank you for reading this message.

Chris Wooff (C.Wooff at liverpool.ac.uk)