No subject

BGPK000 BGPK at MUSICB.MCGILL.CA
Wed Feb 10 03:24:01 UTC 1993

To all Indologists,

     I am doing research for my MA thesis at McGill University.
The title of the thesis is "The Contribution of Sir John
Woodroffe to the Study of Tantra".  I would appreciate any help
or advice anyone could offer.  For example:

     1.  Does anyone know the names and addresses of any living
         relatives?
     2.  Does anyone know, or know of, persons who were acquainted
         with Woodroffe?
     3.  Does anyone have thoughts about this subject which I should
         take into account?
     4.  Are there library holdings of his letters and memorabilia?
     5.  Do any of you have an opinion on this subject?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.  My address:

        Lowell Anton Jaks
        Department of Religious Studies
        Williams and Henry Birks Building
        McGill University
        3520 University Street
        Montreal, PQ    H3A 2A7
        (514) 398-4121

        E-Mail address:  LOWELL JAKS  BGPK at MUSICB.MCGILL.CA