Vegetarianism in Hinduism

ANANDAKRISHNAN, MARTHA MBA at PSULIAS.PSU.EDU
Mon Feb 8 15:56:36 UTC 1993

Are you interested in cookbooks or books about ethics and vegetarianism or
does it have to be connected with Hinduism?  Diet for a Small Planet (
Frances Moore Lappe) has recently been updated and is a great sourcebook
for all kinds of facts about eating ethically.  I have a cookbook called
Lord Krishna's cuisine by Yamuna Devi.  It's a wonderful book for Indian
recipes, though I have to add garlic and onions to everything...and lots
more chili.  Let me know your more specific interests.  I'm one of those
tiresome vegetarian evangelists, if you know what I mean.
Martha  Anandakrishnan