Vegetarianism in Hinduism

ucgadkw at ucl.ac.uk ucgadkw at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Feb 8 10:27:04 UTC 1993

On Feb 7,  6:49pm, Vipul wrote:

> Can anyone suggest some good books on Vegetarianism and Hinduism ?

The classic work is by L. Alsdorf, Beitraege zur Geschichte von
Vegetarianismus und Rinderverehrung in Indien.  Wiesbaden: Steiner,
1962. 69p.

Dominik

Date: 08 Feb 1993 09:35:09 GMT
From: ALLEN W THRASHER <THRASHER at MAIL.LOC.GOV>
Subject: HELP WITH BOOKS

          I would be glad to send  out photocopies of requested articles if
          they are  of  a length such that  we would usually send them  out
          free.  Otherwise I will notify the sender or the net and let them
          order from LOC's Photocuplication Division.

          Allen Thrasher
          Library of Congress
          Washington DC 20540-4740
          202-707-5600