[INDOLOGY] Naming of the the nakṣatras

Harry Spier vasishtha.spier at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 18:21:28 UTC 2024

Dear Antonia,
The History of Indian Astronomy in 2 volumes (a translation of Bharatiya
Jyotish Shastra by Sankar Balakrishna.
https://archive.org/download/bharatiya-jyotish-sastra-1-sankar-balakrishna-dikshit/Bharatiya%20Jyotish%20Sastra%20-1%20-%20Sankar%20Balakrishna%20Dikshit.pdf

https://archive.org/download/bharatiya-jyotish-sastra-2-sankar-balakrishna-dikshit/Bharatiya%20Jyotish%20Sastra%20-%202%20-%20Sankar%20Balakrishna%20Dikshit.pdf

See Vol. 1 pages 43 thru 57 on Naksatra.
Harry Spier