[INDOLOGY] Samavedic musical notation

Harry Spier vasishtha.spier at gmail.com
Fri May 24 12:09:18 UTC 2024

Are the subscripts (1's and 2') in this partial manuscript page image from
lesson 8 of the online Maurer Sanskrit text lessons samaveda musical
notation or something else.
https://thesanskritlanguage.weebly.com/lesson-8.html#:~:text=https%3A//thesanskritlanguage.weebly.com/lesson%2D8.html

Harry Spier