[INDOLOGY] publication announcement

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 22:27:14 UTC 2024

I am overwhelmed by the kindness of you all in wishing me well.  Thank you
so much!

The Festschrift that I was given last month came as a complete surprise -
the editors and contributors all kept the secret for two years!  I am
thrilled by the book and fascinated by the individual chapters in the
book.

As everyone knows, I care both about book production and about the free
distribution of knowledge.  This book is beautifully designed and typeset
(thank you, Petra) and edited (thank you Philipp and Anthony), and the PDF
is available
<https://hasp.ub.uni-heidelberg.de/catalog/view/1386/2395/111181> under an
OA licence - a triple success!

With enormous gratitude to everyone,