[INDOLOGY] Cummulative download of Muktabodha searchable etexts now available

Harry Spier vasishtha.spier at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 20:04:43 UTC 2024

Dear list members,

1. A cumulative download of the entire Muktabodha searchable etext library
(less the etexts of the joint IFP/Muktabodha project) is now available.
This download is currently only available in transliteration.  But the
cumulative download will be extended to include devanagari etexts in about
a week.
The direct link to the cumulative download is:
https://muktalib7.com/DL_CATALOG_ROOT/DL_CATALOG/TEXTS/ARCHIVE/MUKTABODHA-ARCHIVE.zip
There is also a link on the secure entry page
https://muktalib7.com/DL_CATALOG_ROOT/digital_library_secure_entry.htm

2. The copyright of the Muktabodha etexts is now the Attribution
Noncommercial   Creative Commons License BY-NC 4.0 .
This copyright statement is incorporated into the cumulative download but
it will be a little while till it is reflected on our website, since the
copyright statements on our website are sometimes typed into the etexts and
sometimes created by software.

Thank you,
Harry Spier