[INDOLOGY] PDF request

vincent.tournier at lmu.de vincent.tournier at lmu.de
Thu Jun 6 15:44:46 UTC 2024

Dear Colleagues,

I am looking for the following two references, which I could not trace neither in German libraries (at least not in Munich) nor on Archive.org:

- N. Venkataramanayya, Inscriptions of Andhra Pradesh, Warangal District, Hyderabad, 1974. I need, in particular, the few pages pertaining to the Bekkallu grant of Vikramāditya VI, occurring pp. 45-50.
- Journal of the Andhra Historical Research Society 29, 3/4 (1963), p. 24. I am afraid my reference on this, derived from Subrahmanyam’s Vajrayāna Buddhist Centres in South India, is incomplete, but this concerns the Korni plates of Anantavarman.

Any help in tracking down these few pages would be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,

Vincent
Prof. Dr. Vincent Tournier
Lehrstuhl für Klassische Indologie
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
Department für Asienstudien, Institut für Indologie und Tibetologie
Geschwister-Scholl-Platz 1 | 80539 München | Deutschland
Tel.: +49 (0)89 2180-5501