[INDOLOGY] Major grants for indological projects

Eli Franco franco at uni-leipzig.de
Mon Jul 22 22:23:03 UTC 2024

Dear Harry,
Three more long-term projects from Leipzig:

Critical and diplomatic editions of Yamāri’s
Pramāṇavārttikālaṅkāranibandha, Leipzig University 2014-2023,
continues now at Vienna University 2024-2027

Critical edition of Vātsyāyana’s Nyāyabhāṣya 3-4, Leipzig University 2016-2026

Buddhist Murals of Kucha on the Northern Silk Road, Saxon Academy of
Sciences 2016-2030

Best wishes,
Eli