[INDOLOGY] Major grants for indological projects

Antonia Ruppel rhododaktylos at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 17:07:03 UTC 2024

The ERC has funded various Indological projects over the past few years:

MUYA (Avestan focus, but strong Sanskrit component):
https://cordis.europa.eu/project/id/694612
AVINDIA (same):
https://erc.europa.eu/sites/default/files/2023-03/erc_2022-adg-results-sh.pdf

MANTRAMS:
https://erc.europa.eu/sites/default/files/2023-10/erc-2023-syg-results-all-domains.pdf
LINGUINDIC: https://www.linguindic.com

John Lowe also received a major grant from the Leverhulme Trust
https://users.ox.ac.uk/~shug1472/uss/uncovering-sanskrit-syntax.shtml

(Apologies this list is a little random; these are the projects I am aware
of.)

Antonia