[INDOLOGY] Śrīraṅgamāhātmya ed. Bhattacharya 2012

jason.cannon-silber at studium.uni-hamburg.de jason.cannon-silber at studium.uni-hamburg.de
Sat Jul 20 15:43:27 UTC 2024

  I have been given permission (and encouragement) to share the
catalogue description as it stands, so here is a link, in case it
might be of
interest: https://tst-project.github.io/mss/Cod_Palmbl_III_111.xml?facs=1. As
you can see, the transcription of the incipit and explicit of the
final fragment (from the Śrīraṅgamāhātmya) is still in a pretty rough
state. Any help or hints would be warmly welcomed.

Best wishes,
Jason