[INDOLOGY] On-line sites for sanskrit devanagari/transliteration conversion

Claudius Teodorescu claudius.teodorescu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 13:29:28 UTC 2024

Dear Harry,

If you are willing to, you can use the following conversions
devanagari-SLP1-transliteration and vice versa, by using
https://sanskritlibrary.org/software/transcodeFile.html.

I have used it for indexing and searching for the SARIT project.

Best regards,
Claudius Teodorescu

On Fri, 19 Jul 2024 at 15:49, Harry Spier via INDOLOGY <
indology at list.indology.info> wrote:

> Dear list members,
> Can anyone recommend online sites for the conversion of sanskrit from
> devanagari to transliteration and vis-versa.  They should be suitable for
> large scale conversion. I.e. several hundred pages.
>
> Thanks,
> Harry Spier

Cu stimă,
Claudius Teodorescu