[INDOLOGY] New Publication

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Mon Jul 1 20:51:34 UTC 2024

Please read "Jarrod Whitaker" for "Jared Whittaker" in my previous email.
Sorry for my misspelling, Jarrod!

Madhav

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies
Adjunct Professor, National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore, India

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]