[INDOLOGY] Introducing Dharmamitra.org, grammatical analyzers and machine translation for Sanskrit

Oliver Hellwig hellwig7 at gmx.de
Fri Aug 30 06:04:35 UTC 2024

Dear all,

just a brief follow up to Sebastian's mail: the analysis system (i.e.
the algorithm called by the inference script) has roughly the same error
rate as a single human annotator. Very practically, this means that you
can now analyze your own Sanskrit text collection(s) offline at the
levels of lexicon and morpho-syntax, store the results, and create, for
example, your own thesaurus or whatever you have in mind.

Best, Oliver

---

Oliver Hellwig, IVS Zurich