[INDOLOGY] Request for help - materiality of texts and textual production

Matthew Kapstein mattkapstein at proton.me
Mon Aug 12 14:45:39 UTC 2024

Dear McComas,

Ch. 1 of my recently edited volumes, Tibetan Manuscripts and Early Printed Books, dealing with the materiality of Tibetan books, includes a number of references to work on pertinent aspects of Indian book production, including palm leaf, birchbark, and ink fabrication.

best,
Matthew

Sent from [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/mail/home) for iOS