[INDOLOGY] Request for help - materiality of texts and textual production

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Mon Aug 12 13:32:51 UTC 2024

There is also a history of the Nirnayasagar Press, but it is written in
Marathi.

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies
Adjunct Professor, National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore, India

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]