[INDOLOGY] guilds

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Wed May 24 18:42:19 UTC 2023

This is copyrighted 1996 - as you yourself say.  Even if the author died on
the day of publication, 60 years have not passed.  So it's not legal to
pass PDFs around.  Please don't use this forum for that purpose.

Best wishes,

Dominik Wujastyk
INDOLOGY list <http://indology.info> committee member
*Please do not reply to me personally: re*ply to
indology-owner at list.indology.info