[INDOLOGY] Albrecht Wezler († 11 April 2023)

Isabelle Ratie isabelle.ratie at gmail.com
Tue May 9 07:24:05 UTC 2023

This is very sad news indeed - Albrecht Wezler was a remarkably gifted
scholar who made important contributions to Sanskrit studies in general and
the history of Indian philosophy in particular. He also had a delightful
sense of humour, and as no doubt many others, I did experience his warm and
impressive personality, in Harunaga's apt words, as well as his great
kindness to young researchers.

Isabelle Ratié
---
Isabelle Ratié
Professeur, Département des Études Orientales, Sorbonne Nouvelle, Paris
Membre Senior de l'Institut Universitaire de France
http://www.univ-paris3.fr/ratie-isabelle--302292.kjsp