[INDOLOGY] Tamil cīvakacintāmaṇi

Tieken, H.J.H. (Herman) H.J.H.Tieken at hum.leidenuniv.nl
Thu May 4 12:19:34 UTC 2023

Dear List members,

I am looking for the text of stanza 2054 of the Cīvakacintāmaṇi (Kaḻaka vel̥iyīṭu, reprint 1967). Of this text I have only the first part (1-1556) and I could not find the second part on the Madurai Project. Maybe I did not look properly. In any case, I cannot believe the second part is not available there. I hope someone on the list will be able to tell me where I might find the second part.

With kind regards, Herman.

Herman Tieken
Stationsweg 58
2515 BP Den Haag
The Netherlands
00 31 (0)70 2208127
website: hermantieken.com<http://hermantieken.com/>

The Aśoka Inscriptions: Analysing a corpus, New Delhi: Primus Books, 2023.
https://primusbooks.com/ancient/the-asoka-inscriptions-analysing-a-corpus-by-herman-tieken/