[INDOLOGY] Devanagari v and b in manuscripts from Kashmir

Harry Spier vasishtha.spier at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 03:17:23 UTC 2023

Dominik pointed out the usefulness of regular expressions in searching for
variations in spelling etc.as in the website Saktumiva which has examples
of their use.  I'd also like to point out that the full power of regular
expressions can be used to search the Muktabodha searchable e-text library.
https://muktalib7.com/DL_CATALOG_ROOT/digital_library_secure_entry.htm

If you click "Help" it gives you instructions on how to search the library
with regular expressions. It gives a simple example of how to find all
lines in all texts that have both śiva and śaktī in the same line, but the
full power of regular expressions can be used including the examples shown
on the website Saktumiva .

Harry Spier