[INDOLOGY] about Routledge and Open Access fees

McComas Taylor McComas.Taylor at anu.edu.au
Sun Jun 4 04:50:23 UTC 2023

The Australian National University Press (ANU Press) is a leading open-access publisher.  They don't charge to publish book per se, but they do require authors to use one of their approved copy-editors.  I have followed this path twice - both for 500-page volumes. The total cost for each volume was about US$4000.

Hope this helps

McComas

[cid:73f7a4ff-efd2-4c2f-a62d-4eeb5e9178ba]

McComas Taylor, Associate Professor, Reader in Sanskrit
College of Asia and Pacific, Australian National University
Secretary-General, International Assoc. of Sanskrit Studies