[INDOLOGY] Scan of Bhāṣāyogavāsiṣṭhasāra

Samuel Wright samuel.wright at ahduni.edu.in
Sat Feb 25 14:41:58 UTC 2023

Dear Indology,
I have received a scan of this title.

best and thank you,
Samuel
--

--

*Disclaimer:*

*This email (including any attachments) is meant solely
for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential information and/or
content protected by intellectual property laws. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this email and all copies from your
system and notify the sender immediately. Any use, disclosure, replication,
copying, distribution, or other kinds of unauthorised dissemination of the
content of the emails is strictly forbidden and will be considered as a
violation of the Ahmedabad University Code of Conduct.*