[INDOLOGY] Help with images

Kenneth Gregory Zysk zysk at hum.ku.dk
Wed Apr 26 16:07:56 UTC 2023

Dear list members.
I reach out to you for help obtaining legal copies of the following images for a forthcoming publication. I got these off the internet, but apparently they are in copyright.
I should appreciate it if anyone could provide me with these or similar images of the dikpālas both in the round and the square formats in better quality if possible. You can contact me off line.

 [cid:ii_l3lawtzx0]
Shantinatha Temple at Kambadhalli in Karnataka, c. 9th cent.

Badami Cave 3: Viṣṇu on the mukhamantapa (veranda) ceiling.
Yatrikaone.

With best wishes,
Ken