[INDOLOGY] the word 'sesame' and the use of sesame oil

Gaia Pintucci gaiapintucci at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 12:35:30 UTC 2023

This might not be very helpful, but I have a very vague recollection that
one of P.K. Gode's articles collected in Studies in Indian Cultural History
was devoted, at least in part, to the use of sesame (seeds or oil) in
India. Unfortunately I can neither find it at the moment nor remember if
the content was relevant to these two questions.

With best wishes,
Gaia Pintucci