[INDOLOGY] Alphabetical index of my Krishna verses

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Sat Apr 22 04:28:29 UTC 2023

Dear Friends,

     Thanks to Amba Kulkarni, I now have the alphabetical index of my 2000
Krishna verses. Hopefully this collection, with English and Marathi
renderings, will be published in a book form in the future. I also wish to
thank all those who offered to help me in making this index. With best
wishes,

Madhav

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies
Adjunct Professor, National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore, India

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]