[INDOLOGY] help with a stamp

Mrinal Kaul mrinalkaul81 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 14:15:59 UTC 2022

Dear Prof Torella,

My suspicion is that it could be the Jammu and Kashmir Archives Department that also has a small collection of Mss and is located in Lal Mandi in Srinagar. Remote possibilities are also that it may belong to Sri Pratap Singh Museum or Jammu & Kashmir Academy of Art, Culture and Languages.

The stamp is not completely visible, and therefore it is hard to point out at the exact repository. I am sorry if this is not very helpful. Best.

Mrinal
-----
Mrinal Kaul (he/ him/ his)
Assistant Professor of Indian Philosophy
Department of Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS)
Indian Institute of Technology-Bombay (IIT-B)
Powai, Mumbai 400076, INDIA
Tel: +91 022-2576-5349  Extn: 5349 (office)
email: mrinal.kaul at iitb.ac.in <mailto:mrinal.kaul at iitb.ac.in>
www.hss.iitb.ac.in/en/faculty-profile/mrinal-kaul <http://www.hss.iitb.ac.in/en/faculty-profile/mrinal-kaul>
https://iitbombay.academia.edu/MrinalKaul <https://iitbombay.academia.edu/MrinalKaul>
Meeting: meet.google.com/gtj-tdms-tpg <http://meet.google.com/gtj-tdms-tpg>