[INDOLOGY] [RISA-L LIST] Indologica Taurinensia: The official organ of the International Association of Sanskrit Studies -IASS

Antonio Ferreira-Jardim antonio.jardim at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 11:30:08 UTC 2022

Dear colleagues,

At the risk of resurrecting an old thread, I've just noticed that
almost none of the book reviews in the Indologica Taurinensia from
Volumes 1-30 seem to be available on the official website or the
archival sites. Am I missing something or is this a lacunae? I know
that not every issue included book reviews but many did. Looking at
Agostini's Index for Volumes 1-10 (pp380-383) there were a significant
number of reviews in the first 10 issues alone which don't seem to be
available electronically - I think...?

Kind regards,
Antonio