[INDOLOGY] Ṣaṣṭitantra fragments

Andrea Acri andrea.acri at ephe.psl.eu
Sun Nov 27 20:39:38 UTC 2022

Dear colleagues,

I am looking for scholarly resources—books or articles—gathering fragments of/quotation from the lost Sāṅkhya work Ṣaṣṭitantra (supposed it ever existed). I am aware of the early works by Schrader, Frauwallner, Oberhammer, and the recent collection of fragments on perception by Steinkellner (1999), but I haven’t been able to find more comprehensive resources containing all (or most) of the « original » passages that have survived to us. Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Andrea Acri

EPHE/EFEO, Paris