[INDOLOGY] शब्दब्रह्मन् A linguistic introduction to Sanskrit; discount today

Peter Scharf scharfpm7 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 10:40:29 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues,
	I would like to announce a discount offered for the publication of the introductory Sanskrit textbook I have been gradually developing over the past 30 years:

शब्दब्रह्मन् A linguistic introduction to Sanskrit, 2 volumes. Vol. I: Text and exercises, and Vol. II: Appendices.

I began writing this textbook as I taught Sanskrit in the Classics Department at Brown University for 19 years, at various technical institutes in India for 10 years, and since 2020 on-line through The Sanskrit Library where I have developed an interactive exercise platform that provides just-in-time help at every stage.

Today, 24 November, Lulu Press is offering a 30% discount available on this textbook as well as on the two volumes of papers on Sanskrit grammar and Indo-European linguistics I edited in honor of George Cardona.

Please follow the links on The Sanskrit Library’s Publications page (SanskritLibrary dot Org) for details and to purchase these volumes.

Yours,

Peter Scharf
scharfpm7 at gmail.com