[INDOLOGY] Postdoctoral position in the History of Art and Archeology of South Asia at LMU Munich

vincent.tournier at lmu.de vincent.tournier at lmu.de
Mon Nov 21 09:00:31 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues,

The Institute for Indology and Tibetology at LMU Munich invites applications for a two-year postdoctoral contract (with possibility of extension), for an art historian or archaeologist working on Classical and/or Medieval South Asia. The ambition is to strengthen the study of South Asian art and material culture at LMU, where the field enjoys a venerable tradition.

This position is naturally distinct from the lectureship previously advertised on this list. The deadline for applications is 22 December 2022, and we are relatively flexible on the start date.

For further details, please see below or refer to the LMU job-portal links, in either English or German.

English page: https://job-portal.lmu.de/jobposting/92e236430d8d68c216c067e8980590fd850e618a0?ref=homepage
German page: https://job-portal.lmu.de/jobposting/5bad99a6fe6f6f7bb4efabbdc7f5c275061f59710?ref=homepage

I would be grateful if you could circulate this call to potential applicants.

With kind regards,

Vincent Tournier