[INDOLOGY] Question

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Sun Nov 6 16:09:06 UTC 2022

Thanks to everyone who responded to my question. The recent Pakistan floods
certainly give us an opportunity to think about this matter. Best regards,

Madhav

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies
Adjunct Professor, National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore, India

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]