[INDOLOGY] New post: Comparative and Non-Western Thought

Ram-Prasad, Chakravarthi c.ram-prasad at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu May 19 12:39:47 UTC 2022

Dear all,
I would like to bring to your notice a new post in Comparative and Non-Western Thought, in the Department of Politics, Philosophy and Religion, Lancaster University. Details are below:

https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CPV800/lecturer-in-comparative-non-western-thought
We would particularly like to encourage women and ethnic minority candidates to apply. I would be happy for potential applicants to be in contact with me.
Best wishes,
Ram

Chakravarthi Ram-Prasad
Fellow of the British Academy
Distinguished Professor of Comparative Philosophy and Religion
Department of Politics, Philosophy and Religion
Lancaster University
U.K.