[INDOLOGY] A map/graph of historical development of Sanskrit

Andrew Ollett andrew.ollett at gmail.com
Mon May 9 19:22:09 UTC 2022

If anyone else is interested, I pointed Gleb towards slides 10-12 in a
presentation <http://prakrit.info/presentations/footsteps_in_the_dark.pdf>
I gave some years ago. It is very informal and leaves a lot out, and I'm
sure that more precise visualizations of the relationship could be made,
but it at least makes some version of a point.

Andrew