[INDOLOGY] Chair in Tamil Studies

Srilata Raman s.raman at utoronto.ca
Sat May 7 01:08:42 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues,
I am delighted to announce the search for a candidate at the senior level of either Associate Professor or Professor for the endowed Chair in Tamil Studies at the University of Toronto. Details of the position are to be found in the link below. We strongly encourage qualified candidates to apply and request you to circulate this information widely.

with kind regards,
Srilata Raman
Srilata Raman,
Professor of Hinduism,
University of Toronto.

https://jobs.utoronto.ca/job/Toronto-Associate-ProfessorProfessor%2C-Chair-in-Tamil-Studies-ON/559267717/
Associate Professor/Professor, Chair in Tamil Studies<https://jobs.utoronto.ca/job/Toronto-Associate-ProfessorProfessor%2C-Chair-in-Tamil-Studies-ON/559267717/>
Toronto Associate Professor/Professor, Chair in Tamil Studies - ON. Date Posted: 05/05/2022 Closing Date: 06/09/2022, 11:59PM ET Req ID: 22527 Job Category: Faculty - Tenure Stream (continuing) Faculty/Division: University of Toronto Scarborough Department: UTSC: Department of Historical and Cultural Studies Campus:University of Toronto Scarborough (UTSC) ...
jobs.utoronto.ca