[INDOLOGY] book announcement

Karin.Preisendanz karin.preisendanz at univie.ac.at
Mon Mar 7 15:51:18 UTC 2022

Dear colleagues,

It is with much pleasure that I am announcing the recent publication of
the following book:

Karin Preisendanz and Johanna Buss (eds.): Transposition and
Transformation, Controversy and Discovery. On the Christian Encounter
with the Religions of Eighteenth and Nineteenth-Century India.
(Publications of the De Nobili Research Library 38). Vienna 2021,
Hardcover, 277p. EUR 28.-

Further information can be found in the attached flyer and on our
website:

https://sdn-istb.univie.ac.at/publications/pdnrl-38-preisendanz-buss/

Orders may be placed at https://sdn-istb.univie.ac.at/order-form/

With best regards,

Karin Preisendanz

--

https://sdn-istb.univie.ac.at/

Karin Preisendanz
Sammlung De Nobili
c/o Institut für Südasien-, Tibet- und Buddhismuskunde
Universität Wien
Spitalgasse 2-4, Hof 2, Eingang 2.1
A-1090 Wien
Österreich