[INDOLOGY] Spread of the Bhagavadgītā

Lyne Bansat-Boudon Lyne.Bansat-Boudon at ephe.psl.eu
Mon Jun 27 08:17:37 UTC 2022

Dear Harry,

On the Kashmirian Gītā and its Śaiva commentary by Abhinavagupta, you could consult the paper:

  1.  Bansat-Boudon, Lyne & Törzsök, Judit (2018). « Abhinavagupta on the Kashmirian Gītā. Announcement of the First Critical Edition of the Gītārthasaṃgraha, with the Reconstruction of the Text of the Kashmirian Gītā as Abhinavagupta Probably Read It and a French Translation of Both Texts ». In : Journal of Indian Philosophy 46.1, p. 31–64.

The paper is to be found on our Academia respective pages. If you find any difficulty, just let me know; I will try to send you the pdf.

With best wishes,

Lyne

[cid:8E90FAFD-609F-4D7A-9393-D17E94D59596 at home]