[INDOLOGY] Nagari conversion

Elliot Stern emstern1948 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 15:09:58 UTC 2022

Oliver,

I’d like to add a bit to Harry’s account. The pdf document properties indicate it was created May 8, 2006 by Peter Freund. This is most likely the same Peter Freund on staff at the Maharishi International University library (library at miu.edu <http://library@miu.edu/>).

Elliot M. Stern
552 South 48th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19143-2029
emstern1948 at gmail.com