[INDOLOGY] Tantrapāla

alakendu das mailmealakendudas at rediffmail.com
Wed Jul 13 08:29:36 UTC 2022

Dr Gansten.
 As far as I am aware of the etymology of the word "Tantra" , it  implies a set of guidelines/rules. If this connotation of "Tantra" is prefixed before "Pala" in TantraPala , it means the Chief Authority administering a set of rules/ guidelines,. similar to "NagarPala", which is equivalent to City Governor.Regards.
Alakendu Das.
Sent from RediffmailNG on Android