[INDOLOGY] Dumézil book

Robert Leach racleach at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 8 13:54:37 UTC 2022

Dear Agnes (if I may),

Yes, several people have contacted me to say the same. Perhaps it is
different where you are, but from where I am (in the UK) the gallica site
is not in fact entirely open access. Accessibility to the book in question
via "browsing" is limited to 32 pages, so that from p. 33 on, if one starts
at the beginning, the pages are blank.

Philippe Bornet very kindly sent me pdfs, downloaded from another site (
cairn.info).

Many thanks to all,

Robert