[INDOLOGY] Sanskrit inscription in Egypt?

Asko Parpola aparpola at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 07:24:49 UTC 2022

Excavations have been carried out at Berenike from the early 1990s under Steven Sidebotham, who in 2011 published the following book:
Sidebotham, Steven E., 2011. Berenike and the ancient maritime spice route. (The California World History Library 18.) Berkeley: University of California Press. xviii, 434 pp., ill.
Steven E. Sidebotham is Professor of History at the University of Delaware, email ses at udel.edu

Best regards, Asko