[INDOLOGY] Digital Editions of Sanskrit texts

Charles Li cchli at cantab.net
Wed Jan 19 17:46:32 UTC 2022

Thanks! I guess I might as well toot my own horn a bit!

You might be interested in this GitHub repository that I put together,
with some software and a long document outlining a procedure for an
"empirical" method of reconstructing a text from multiple witnesses:

    https://chchch.github.io/sanskrit-alignment/docs

Here is a short article, currently under review, summarizing the work:

    https://github.com/openjournals/joss-papers/blob/joss.04022/joss.04022/10.21105.joss.04022.pdf

Best,

Charles