[INDOLOGY] Digital Editions of Sanskrit texts

Bihani Sarkar bihanisarkar at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 19 17:27:25 UTC 2022

Dear List Members
Sincere thanks for all the informative and helpful responses, particularly
from Dr. Birch and Prof. Griffith. I now have the relevant contacts and
information to get started on.

For those on this List wishing to know, there are several Indological
digital edition projects revealed by the responses, such as the work of the
Dharma project, the Susrutasamhita project, the Dravyasamuddesa project,
the Open Philology and the Andhra inscriptions project. Particularly
noteworthy appears to be the work of saktumiva.org and Dr. Li in this
regard.

With best wishes,
Bihani